Data Holdings: Datasets available through the MiCDA Data Enclave
- Health and Retirement Study Restricted Data: For current restricted data products, please visit HRS restricted data holdings. Visit the HRS Restricted Data Web site for more information on using restricted data for research.
- Health and Retirement Study Public Use Files: All HRS public use files are approved for use with the restricted data files listed above. For details on merge restrictions, please review the HRS File Merge Cross-Reference Table.
- Panel Study of Income Dynamics Restricted Data: For current restricted data products and information on applying for the data please visit the PSID Restricted Data webpage.
- Panel Study of Income Dynamics Public Use Files: All PSID public use files are available for use in the MiCDA enclave.
For statistical analysis and data management purposes, users have access to the following applications at each workstation:
- Adobe Acrobat
- The Microsoft Office applications suite, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Other programming tools can be provided; contact the Enclave staff
The MiCDA Data Enclave attempts to serve the computing needs of physically and visually impaired individuals. Prospective visitors who have special needs should contact the Enclave staff for assistance.[ Overview ] [ Resources ] [ How to Apply ] [ Application Checklist ] [ Forms ] [ Contact ]