Explore published articles and books, as well as working papers, authored by MiCDA affiliates on the economics and demography of aging.
Search by author, key word, or year
Browse by most recently publishedSources of unpublished papers and reports included in indexed publications
- PSC Research Report Series (1981- ), Select Works on Aging
- PSC Research Reports are pre-publication working papers that report the results of current demographic research conducted by PSC associates and affiliates. The papers are written by the researcher(s) for timely dissemination of their findings and are often later submitted for publication in scholarly journals.
- Comparative Study of the Elderly in Asia Research Reports (1990- )
- This series deals with the status of the elderly in several Asian Countries, supported by two NIA grants and, more recently, through MiCDA pilot grants and other sponsors. Countries represented include the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, as well as some broader cross-country comparisons.
- PSC Reprint Series (1959-2003), Select Works on Aging
- This series collects published articles written by PSC researchers for scholarly journals in economics, sociology, and demography before they were available via the internet. The series reflects the Center's research specialties since its founding by Ronald Freedman in 1961.
- HRS/AHEAD Working Paper Series (1994-1996)
- Most of the papers in this series result from the analysis of early-release preliminary datasets from the first waves of data collection on the HRS and AHEAD studies, initiated to gauge data quality and inform the next round of data collection. The series includes papers from four early results workshops. (HRS/AHEAD staff has not attempted to validate data or statistical analyses contained in these working papers.)
Receive Services or Funding from MiCDA?
Please acknowledge our Center grant in related publications and work products.